As if FEARmanagh wasn’t enough of a reason to visit and stay in Fermanagh this October, here are another excellent 10 reasons:
- Enjoy the Eddie Duffy, Mick Hoy Traditional Music Festival in Derrygonnelly itself Fri 11 – Sun 13 October
- Fermanagh Live Arts Festival 2019 Thurs 3 – Sun 7 October visit www.flive.org.uk
- Forget paddling and take a trip on the Erne Water Taxi – www.ernewatertaxi.com
- Discover Enniskillen Castle and Inniskillings Regimental Museums. http://www.enniskillencastle.co.uk
- Explore more of the Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark, host to one of the finest show caves in Europe.
- Climb Fermanagh’s very own ‘Stairway to Heaven’ the Cuilcagh Mountain Boardwalk
For the ‘Game of Thrones’ fans out there!!
- Get your ‘Journey of Doors’ Passport stamped by visiting Door 4 in Blakes of the Hollow, Enniskillen. The Door features several striking designs, immortalising the Targaryens and Arryns.
- Visit the ‘Brotherhood without Banners’ hideout – the filming location otherwise known as Pollnagollum Cave.
- Enjoy a night out at the theatre and indulge in some great entertainment at the Ardhowen Theatre, Enniskillen or Strule Arts Centre in Omagh.
- Fancy stretching your legs a little further afield – visit the excellent Ulster American Folk Park, just outside of Omagh.
For further information on things to see and do in Fermanagh visit www.fermanaghlakelands.com, www.fermanaghomagh.com/news-and-events/events, or www.discovernorthernireland.com.