- Race Information
- Race Rules
- Past Galleries
- Contact Us
As if FEARmanagh wasn’t a good enough reason to visit and stay in Fermanagh this October, here are another 10 excellent reasons:
1. Enjoy the Eddie Duffy, Mick Hoy Traditional Music Festival in Derrygonnelly itself Fri 6 – Sun 8 October
2. Fermanagh Live Arts Festival 2017 Thurs 5 – Sun 8 October visit www.flive.org.uk
3. Forget paddling and take a trip on the Erne Water Taxi – www.ernewatertaxi.com
4. Discover the newly refurbished Enniskillen Castle www.enniskillencastle.co.uk
5. Explore more of the Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark, host to one of the finest show caves in Europe. www.marbelarchcavesgeopark.com
6. Climb Fermanagh’s very own ‘Stairway to Heaven’ the Cuilcagh Mountain Boardwalk, part of the Marble Arch Caves Global Geopark. www.marbelarchcavesgeopark.com
7. For the ‘Game of Thrones’ fans out there – Get your ‘Journey of Doors’ Passport stamped at Blakes of the Hollow, Enniskillen. Door 4 features several striking designs, immortalising the Targaryens and Arryns. www.blakesofthehollow.com
8. Or visit the ‘Brotherhood without Banners’ hideout – the filming location otherwise known as Pollnagollum Cave. www.marbelarchcavesgeopark.com
9. Enjoy a night out at the theatre and indulge in some great entertainment at the Ardhowen Theatre, Enniskillen or Strule Arts Centre in Omagh.
10. Fancy stretching your legs a little further afield – visit the excellent Ulster American Folk Park, just outside of Omagh. For further information on things to see and do in Fermanagh visit www.fermanaghlakelands.com, www.fermanaghomagh.com/news-and-events/events, or www.discovernorthernireland.com.